Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Trial for 9/11 terrorists is going to be a circus.
View Single Post
Old May 15th, 2012, 08:10 AM   #39
ScOoTeR
hoo dat. wat.

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodiak450r View Post
these shitbags should have been tried immediately after they were caught. why the hell does it take years for a trial? hell if i go out and kill someone i would get a trial in 6 months or less. I'm a firm believer in capital punishment for heinous crimes against society. as George Carlin once suggested as an idea for capital punishment these guys should be loaded into a cannon and fired into a brick wall.
Actually, I believe a more suitable punishment would be extensive plastic surgery , hormones and a complete change of gender. Once complete, they should be lodged in a correctional facility spending their days at the inmates' (penile) mercy.

And it should be broadcast.

So all can see that if you're convicted of the crime of terrorism in the U.S. - you won't be martyred and you won't be in any shape to enjoy your 72 virgins when you die - because they'll all be computer nerds like Schweeb.

Page generated in 0.06023 seconds with 20 queries