View Single Post
Old May 14th, 2012, 10:39 PM   #71
L4CX
Out for the Summer!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
But Christ, God, and the Holy Ghost are all the same God, just in different forms. So by that logic, if one believes in God but not Jesus, they will get into heaven because they believe in Jesus Christ by proxy, or does God have to have his Jesus costume on for it to count?
Yes. God has to have his Jesus costume on for it to count. With that costume came all the erges and struggles that you and I have though. Because he was able to live his life with out sin he made the perfect sacrifice to atone for our sin. The reason for animal Sacrifices for the Jewish tradition was to atone for sins. The only problem was that every time you sinned you had to atone for it. Jesus became the perfect sacrifice for the atonement of our sins. He took the place of those animals and, for that matter, us when he died on the cross.

The only way to heaven is through that Sacrifice. Jesus. So when he said 'I am the way the truth and the life no one comes to the father except through me". He meant it. You could think of it as God undoing what Adam and Eve did in the garden sort of. Only we still live in sin because it's our nature but Christ is our way out. The only way out.

Now I could get into "what about the jews". But I won't unless you want me to.
L4CX is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06143 seconds with 11 queries