View Single Post
Old May 14th, 2012, 02:40 PM   #42
whiterhino
I'm not old, honest...

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

I don't understand homosexuality. But, when a person I knew admitted it to me, his explanation caught me off guard. He told me he tried to like girls but in his words, "I have wires crossed somehow". So, it opened up my mind more. I still don't like it, approve of it or think it's right. But, on the other hand, I guess I really don't care. Yes, I am religious. Yes, I am a Christian. But, I don't see the sense in making a big deal out of an issue that only God will determine is right or wrong. It won't be determined by you or I.

Did anyone here catch the last episode of Boston Legal? Yes, I know it's only a TV show but the arguements for and against a gay marriage were outstanding. Should 2 people who have no one else but each other be allowed to love each other, care for each other, make medical decisions for each other and inherit from each other? Should they be able to live together, and purchase together? Does it matter if it is man/woman, man/man or woman/woman? I don't think so.

So, I am against it on a personal level and a moral level but I really don't care what 2 people do as long as it doesn't infringe on me or my family. My one caveat is that I don't think they should raise children. Why? Because I think a child will get a twisted sense of morality. I know I will get accused of a double standard but that's my personal opinion.

Now, back to the issues that are really important to our country.

Page generated in 0.04819 seconds with 11 queries