Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Trial for 9/11 terrorists is going to be a circus.
View Single Post
Old May 11th, 2012, 10:12 AM   #34
brewmenn
Grumpy old man.

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScOoTeR View Post
I agree with you, so I withdraw the comment about removing their eyelids. I would like to know what we should do when they don't cooperate in the court, or "special" considerations are requested because of their fawked up beliefs.

It is a court of U.S. law, not Muslim law, not sharia(not capitalized on purpose) law - so there has to be a logical measure of compliance, or how will we ever try these assholes?

Request for special considerations should be accepted or denied in line with the standard set for that court. I have never heard of the defendant being able to dictate how other in the courtroom dress, so that should be denied. If they are being disruptive that should be dealt with however disruptive defendants are typically dealt with. There are thousands of trials a day in this country, all have standard rules of procedures and behavior, this one should be no different.
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06039 seconds with 20 queries