Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - If I hear "pay their fair share" one more time I'm gonna scream.
View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2012, 06:36 AM   #10
mschaffer66

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alterego View Post
I believe that their should be a spread sheet associated with each vote for services, similar to a bond millage, that you sign into when you go vote.

Do you believe additonal welfare benefits should be afforded to the public, if yes your portion of the fee will be X and you fill be expected to pay immeadiatly.

If no, proceed to next ballot question.

The problem with people voting who have never had a job or payed for any thing in their life is that they want more for free all the time, if our society continues to let the dependants become the majority, and vote them selves additonal benefits, direct or indirectly we are doomed to failure.

All major societies since the begining of time failed under the weight of the burden they created on them selves.

We are on our way there at high speed.
I agree with this concept but like everything else fair and just in this country it will never happen.

I'd love to be able to opt out on a PERSONAL level on every one of these various new welfare programs. Then let them see how far the bleeding hearts are willing to carry society.

I also believe that if you aren't paying into the system you shouldn't get a fucking vote. Make voting day coincide with tax day and if the magical formula adds up the $10 you made this year and turns it into a $2000 return, sorry you don't get a vote this year.

This country is so fucked up.

The problem is the individual has zero power, the masses do. And for quite some time that mass has been growing into nothing but a bunch of lazy, worthless shit looking for a hand out because it's easier than actually working for it.
mschaffer66 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06494 seconds with 20 queries