View Single Post
Old May 8th, 2012, 09:57 PM   #1
Race

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 1995 Geo Tracker 4x4 1200 obo!

Hey guys,

A friend at work referred me to this site. I dont think he's a member and if he is I dont know what his name would be on here but anyway on to the car!

Its a 1995 Geo tracker 5 speed 4x4. Good tires including spare. They're just standard all seasons. I installed a new alternator, new brakes and pads and shoes/hardware front and rear, new rotors and drums, 7 brake lines including the front hoses...this being because the car is extremely rusty. The fuel line was already replaced but unfortunately for me the brake lines weren't. The frame is super clean but the body is not.

I bought this car for a winter beater. It took me forever to get it road legal and then the insurance on it for me was 1900 every 6 months! I have a 22 acre field though that ive driven a ton of miles/hours in now and it gets down! Selling because I have an impreza now so I dont need this field bomber anymore. Clutch works great, Shifter is sloppy as hell but shifts great and the transfercase works awesome as well. I also did a tune up on it but it sputters sometimes. I think its due to the fact that my friend I bought it from put a walbro 255 in because thats what he had lying around and it overruns the FPR. either way, it runs pretty good once warmed up and I have driven it for hours in my field at a time.

heres a picture:

I have a bunch of pictures but they're on my computer. Send me an email and I can send you them. It'd be easier than me uploading them onto photobucket or something since my internet is just off of an air card.

Asking 1200 obo because thats about what I have into it and due to the shape of the body I dont think its worth much more than that.

thanks for the space!

-Zach

EDIT: its a 1.6L SOHC!

Last edited by Race; May 8th, 2012 at 10:06 PM.
Race is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06175 seconds with 11 queries