Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Chrysler friends and family code
View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2012, 11:55 AM   #10
Medic8
You call, we haul.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why YJ? View Post
What are you getting? I have been thinking about getting the Crew Cab ST Express package. It seems like a great deal for what you get.
That's exactly what I ended up with. It has the 390hp "multi-displacement" 5.7L Hemi with the 6spd auto trans. I'm still babying it a little, since it only has 85 miles on it so far. I did goose the demo truck they had on a test drive, and for being a bigger truck, it gets up and moves.

I'll say that it rides way smoother than my mom's F150 4x4, but her truck is quieter on the inside. I like how many "gadgets" you get with just the mid-level truck too. Things like the trailer wiring harness (even though my truck doesn't have a hitch yet), heated mirrors, all the cubby holes and storage spaces, and I like how the stock radio isn't completely garbage.

All in all, I think Dodge came a long way since the last time I owned one (I had a 2001 Dakota 2wd from new until 2004). We'll see how well it holds up in the long run.
Medic8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.08163 seconds with 20 queries