Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Livingston county the heroin capital of MI?
View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2012, 12:22 AM   #64
chevyk10
FORD / GM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj65 View Post
Long story short. My brother lives in Genoa twp in a nicer sub off grand river and latson. My 9 year old niece comes home from a friend house crying. My brother asks what wrong. She said her friends were mean to her because she didn't do what they were doing. My brother asks what was it and she said they were using insulin like grandma. So my brother goes to see what it is they are doing. The kids were shooting up heroin (ages 9-11)

Being a parent my brother takes them to their parents house and on the way calls the police. Once the police show up they do their thing and my brother ask how this could happen and the officer said that Livingston county has the worst heroin problem in the state. Needless to say my niece will no longer be friends with those children any longer. Anyone else ever hear of kids this young doing dope? I feel so bad for the parents and kids involved and so relived that my niece didn't take part.

Wow, I live in the same neighborhood and never heard about this. Thats some crazy shit.
chevyk10 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07523 seconds with 20 queries