Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - What's Pissing Me Off Today
View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2012, 11:34 PM   #18
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by L4CX View Post
How many of the solders that come back from ANY war want to remember what they did? I'm goign to go out on a limb and assume not that many. I know plenty of vets that still are huanted by what they did. I don't think having a Video or picture to commemorate what they did would help them. That's just my, some what uneducated, assumption though.
And I know many that are proud. I guess it's a case by case basis and where you served and what you did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L4CX View Post
He actually Killed Saul because he created an alter of things from the enemies he destroyed. There were many examples of God specifically telling his people not to take ANYTHING from the cities they destroyed.

<Sound of a Can of worms opening>
That's my GOD!! I love it. . . not only warfare but psychological warefare as well, we will destroy you and not take anything because we don't want your things . . we just want others to know what God's peeps with God's help will do to you and it has nothing to do with spoils!
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05177 seconds with 20 queries