View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2012, 11:45 AM   #33
mschaffer66

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimhri View Post
with all due respect and some info for our out-state and out-of-state readers, your id says your in west bloomfield. west bloomfield is sort of the carmel-by-the-sea suburb of detroit. overall, it's very wealthy. i would suspect that 5 blacks walking down the street in W.B. are of quite a different upbringing than most blacks. this would skew your perception of the situation.

That's why I said it's more about how people present themselves than anything. That's kinda part of the point I was trying to make. Just because they are black doesn't mean they are going to mug, murder, and rape you. Out this way they very well could all be pre-med kids walking to their nightly volunteering gig at the hospital.

i have lived in/around detroit all my life and in today's environment, i get a little leary whenever i see a 5-pack of anybody walking down the street toward me. I have to say that I feel the same way to a degree. If anything its just that if something did go down the odds are severely skewed, and not in your favor.

anyway, does anybody even WALK anymore??
Hell every Saturday I see large packs of bearded, wide brimmed hat wearing Jews wandering around. To some that may be a bit worrisome I suppose.
mschaffer66 is online now   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05578 seconds with 11 queries