Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - why can black people have pride but whites cant without being called racist?
View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2012, 12:23 PM   #31
jimhri

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschaffer66 View Post
As for the comment about the 5 black guys... I've found that for the most part the black people in our area appear to be a lot more upstanding people than the majority of the young Chaldean gangster, bad ass wannabees. And it seems like the majority of our crimes are committed by spoiled, bored, ill behaved white children. So to answer the whole 5 black dudes question I wouldn't have any issues with them unless they were being asshats and causing issues.
with all due respect and some info for our out-state and out-of-state readers, your id says your in west bloomfield. west bloomfield is sort of the carmel-by-the-sea suburb of detroit. overall, it's very wealthy. i would suspect that 5 blacks walking down the street in W.B. are of quite a different upbringing than most blacks. this would skew your perception of the situation.

i have lived in/around detroit all my life and in today's environment, i get a little leary whenever i see a 5-pack of anybody walking down the street toward me.

anyway, does anybody even WALK anymore??
jimhri is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.47765 seconds with 20 queries