Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - why can black people have pride but whites cant without being called racist?
View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2012, 10:27 AM   #28
jerm97xj
I fixed it!!!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I don’t deal with black people all the time, my job and friends are all most all white. I work with a really nice older black lady. I try not to be a racist. Every few years I come across a really cheap car, put a few bucks in to it to make it reliable and safe to drive and then sell it. Usually is $800 or less. Every single time I do this I realize why I don’t care for most black people.... They are very inconsiderate. They call and say they are coming to look at it then don’t show or are very late. When they get there they are rude and expect me to be selling an $8000 car for $800.

I don’t sell the car to make friends; I sell it to make a few bucks. The difference is, when a white, brown, yellow or orange person show up, 9 times out of 10 they are on time and don’t act like I’m trying to steal from them.

Call me a racist if you want... I don’t care. I’m not saying toothless hillbillies from Burtucky are much better to deal with, but they are better.
jerm97xj is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06126 seconds with 20 queries