Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - why can black people have pride but whites cant without being called racist?
View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2012, 08:03 AM   #22
92FleXj
stacks stacked on stacks

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by silveradoboy View Post
I wouldnt think anything bad of it just because they are black. It doesnt matter what color they are its all about how you treat people, how you act, and how you treat yourself.

If I saw 5 black men walking towards me that dressed respectable and they looked like they are contributing to society I would have no problem. I would smile and say hi as they walked past.

But if I saw 5 "wiggers" walking towards me, i would act the same way as if I saw 5 poorly dressed "homeboys" walking towards me.

Its not about color. You can be black, white, purple, orange, yellow...As long as you are a respectable individual, I have no problem with you. The problem is when people think they have something to prove.
100% true.
It's a shame that in the black community that is in Michigan there are very few respectable people.
I have worked with and for a few. And they are just like any other respectable person.
Most however are not.

I'ma fuck it. You're gonna like it too.
92FleXj is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06650 seconds with 20 queries