Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - why can black people have pride but whites cant without being called racist?
View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2012, 09:32 PM   #4
XLJetsFan52
Just a good ole' boy

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Blacks are always going to make themselves out as "minorites". We were talking about civil rights in class the other day, and one kid (white i may add) said something along the lines of "America is a pretty equal place now" and the one black kid in the class was like "No the fukc its not, its getting better, but it aint equal". I just don't understand how anyone could believe its not equal. Companies hire the most suitable client, and if a white and black apply, and the white gets it, then the company is racist. That might be true in a very limited number of cases, but normally its because the white kid was more suitable for the job, or the black kid came in with baggy pants and a shirt that said "pussy ass cracker". And now we have a black president, whose votes mainly came from uninformed voters who thought itd be a good change to have a black president for once. I don't like to think of myself as a racist, but im starting to feel like the minority.
XLJetsFan52 is online now   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06438 seconds with 20 queries