Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - F150 SAS Truggy
Thread: F150 SAS Truggy
View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2012, 07:10 PM   #103
jeepxj2007

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jeepxj2007

Thanks! I started molesting the cab last night...mainly because I was sick of looking at the broken glass and junk in the cab. I cleaned that all out and trimmed up the cab alot. I trimmed out the old rockers and made room for either 2x6 or 2x8 rectangle tube that is going to be rock sliders and tie into the frame 3 places on each. I then trimmed the back portion of the cab where it hung down far and was really rusty so it accomplished two things there. As you can see it looks very open to the rear of where the door would be and I am going to fill that in with sheet metal that will go down the new angle to the rockslider to fill in the gap. I think it will give it a new clean look and helps free up a lot of area for trying to fit in a tight space or off camber areas. Trimming the floors back that far too for the rockers helped me with the amount of area I have to fix from rust on the drivers side floor board area too so I wont spend as much time on there either.

Last edited by jeepxj2007; April 13th, 2012 at 09:43 AM.
jeepxj2007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 1.00309 seconds with 20 queries