View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2012, 08:02 AM   #79
kkodet
Formerly Route55

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHARPMACHINE View Post
That is a BA trailer. If you don't mind me asking, what kinda deal can be found on something like that down there?
It's not that Florida is the "deal" place for trailers. I searched the entire country for one that had 1. 7 foot or more ceiling height (this one is 7 1/2) and 2. One with 35 foot of floor space (this one may be slightly less)

After several months of searching, having no luck finding one with the ceiling height, a member on here found one in Ft. Lauderdale for me. For all purposes it seemed like the "dream" trailer and I struck a deal. When I went to go pick that one up I found it to be grossly misrepresented, trashed, totaled, burnt, bent, rotted, and generally ready for the scrap yard. (Sellers fault - not the gl4x4 guy)

I had a few small jobs for the way home and I knew it meant either renting or buying a trailer. I hit craigslist with the intention of picking up something small I could resell and found this one. It was from the show "Pinks All Out".

I ended up getting it for $6,800, which is more than I wanted to pay, but I think I ended up with something much much better.
kkodet is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04477 seconds with 11 queries