Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Odd. Why isn't this getting any press?
View Single Post
Old April 9th, 2012, 03:00 PM   #20
brewmenn
Grumpy old man.

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetLeah View Post
If the "facts" are infact facts on this one...I'm not sure how it could be labled as anything other than a hate crime.

1. Black guy kills white guys father in unknown circumstances.
2. White guy posts on FB that he hates black people
3. White guy is accused of murdering/injuring several unrelated people in a killing spree---only targeting blacks.

I guess for me to call something a hate crime, race/sexual orientation/status/whatever has to be the ONLY motivation for the crime.

It appears that is the case here.

With the elderly folks, the "facts" dont lend themselves to a hate crime.

Also, hate crimes only become hate crimes if they have been commented on by the great reverand or Sharpton.

Or am I missing something here, because generally you and I see eye to eye on most things. You are just more vocal and more of a dick about things. Which is fine by me---your return to GL4x4 has secured my position outside of the top 10 GL4x4 assholes. XoXo.
No doubt it qualifies as a hate crime. My question if why should killing someone because you hate something about them be treated differently than killing someone because you’re a piece of shit with no regard for human life?
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05706 seconds with 20 queries