View Single Post
Old April 9th, 2012, 05:51 AM   #1
expert jeep disassembler
chadcooper55's Avatar
Join Date: 08-28-08
Location: kent city mi
Posts: 8,026
iTrader: (20)
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Default tie rod and drag link definition

I have always called the rod that goes between the knuckles the tie rod and the the rod that goes from the pitman ARM to the knuckle the drag link. Most of the guys I know call them the opposite. Am I wrong?
I hate being bipolar, its great!

jeep turned buggy now back to jeep
chadcooper55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03671 seconds with 11 queries