View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2012, 09:48 PM   #15
crazygrady127

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggin-machine View Post
See that what I was asking for.
  • N fab nerf bars are top notch! Allows you to step up to reach in the bed as well as cab
  • Blackbear or efi tuning
  • Aem intake
  • Bds lift is top of the line an as you know a Michigan company.
  • Good year duratrak tires. Haven't heard a bad thing yet!!!
  • I'd go to any exhaust shop to get a custom exhaust of cat back for the same price
  • brakes will be more then efficient on 33s for what he wants to do.
  • bushwhacker flares are there is for the trucks but pricey....the rest are junk. I have yet to find better but I may stand corrected on that subject matter.
  • needs some husky floor liners if he wants a truck!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rider50 View Post
J C WHITNEY Out of Chi Town ,GOOD ferm With GOOD Equipment !!!!!!

Thanks guys getting some good info here !!

The thing with the brakes is that his rotors are already warped and the pads could use a change , so he doesnt want to go bigger or anything , he just figured if he is going to get all new , it might be worth it to spend a little extra and get better made ??

And for the floor mat comment - yes he uses it like a Truck , thats why he is looking for a good floor mat that holds all the crap in them !!
Which brings me to another question , do they make inner door sill skuff plates for that truck ?? Never seen them ??

See for a Jeep I'm good to go , but I dont want to give him bad advise on his Chevy Truck !! Thats why I wanted to do a little digging first , thats where you guys come in

Page generated in 0.05122 seconds with 11 queries