Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - *Help* Chevy 4X4 aftermarket parts ??
View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2012, 04:19 AM   #13
boggin-machine

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazygrady127 View Post
Dont get me wrong he is not trying to make a bogger out of it , he just wants it to look like a Truck , but not lose that Cadillac ride !! So he was talking about new poly bushings , a 4" lift that reuses the the stock tortion bars and rear leafs , probably a 33 - 12.50 BFG A/T , maybe rims or spacers for now if he can get away with it , window (rain) deflecters , bud deflecter , chip or programer for the engine , cold air intake system , cat back exhaust , nerf bars , fender flaires , better rotors & brake pads , a gps radio , stuff like that !! And Im sure more will come up as we get into it !!
See that what I was asking for.
  • N fab nerf bars are top notch! Allows you to step up to reach in the bed as well as cab
  • Blackbear or efi tuning
  • Aem intake
  • Bds lift is top of the line an as you know a Michigan company.
  • Good year duratrak tires. Haven't heard a bad thing yet!!!
  • I'd go to any exhaust shop to get a custom exhaust of cat back for the same price
  • brakes will be more then efficient on 33s for what he wants to do.
  • bushwhacker flares are there is for the trucks but pricey....the rest are junk. I have yet to find better but I may stand corrected on that subject matter.
  • needs some husky floor liners if he wants a truck!

Last edited by boggin-machine; April 8th, 2012 at 04:22 AM.
boggin-machine is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04677 seconds with 20 queries