April 8th, 2012, 04:19 AM
Join Date: 01-11-06
Location: bay city
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Originally Posted by crazygrady127
Dont get me wrong he is not trying to make a bogger out of it , he just wants it to look like a Truck , but not lose that Cadillac ride !! So he was talking about new poly bushings , a 4" lift that reuses the the stock tortion bars and rear leafs , probably a 33 - 12.50 BFG A/T , maybe rims or spacers for now if he can get away with it , window (rain) deflecters , bud deflecter , chip or programer for the engine , cold air intake system , cat back exhaust , nerf bars , fender flaires , better rotors & brake pads , a gps radio , stuff like that !! And Im sure more will come up as we get into it !!
See that what I was asking for.
- N fab nerf bars are top notch! Allows you to step up to reach in the bed as well as cab
- Blackbear or efi tuning
- Aem intake
- Bds lift is top of the line an as you know a Michigan company.
- Good year duratrak tires. Haven't heard a bad thing yet!!!
- I'd go to any exhaust shop to get a custom exhaust of cat back for the same price
- brakes will be more then efficient on 33s for what he wants to do.
- bushwhacker flares are there is for the trucks but pricey....the rest are junk. I have yet to find better but I may stand corrected on that subject matter.
- needs some husky floor liners if he wants a truck!
08 qcsb Duramax Ltz
02 tj with some parts laying around **for sale**
08 crf 450 with a few goodies
Last edited by boggin-machine; April 8th, 2012 at 04:22 AM.