Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Rusty rocker panel fixes- fullsize chevy
View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2012, 08:28 AM   #8
Only in a jeep
branch92's Avatar
Join Date: 03-17-09
Location: Alpena, Mi
Posts: 1,238
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Yes they do make a glue for patchs its right around 40 buck for a tube and uses a calk like gun to apply it
branch92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.13557 seconds with 22 queries