Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 90% Restored 1988 K5 Blazer - Lifted 6''
View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2012, 08:41 PM   #1
jordanpetruska

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 90% Restored 1988 K5 Blazer - Lifted 6''

1988 Chevrolet K5 Blazer

Truck is almost fully restored - was done a few years back so it isnt perfect but it is pretty nice.

Black with red interior and red pinstriping.

Tailgate is wavy but the rest is nice. I have a line on a really nice solid tailgate for $200

6'' Rough country lift kit.

All of the fuel injection and wiring has been removed. Swapped in a carburated 355 / th350. Tranny is built, high dollar parts, redline clutches b&m 1900-2300 torque converter.

1/2 ton axels with 4.10 gears

Interior is really nice. Factory seats that look like new, guages work. has sunpro 3 pack guage set under dash that works. Has CD mp3 ipod ready deck with pioneer speakers. Indoor / outdoor grey carpet that somehow fits really well.

I have 3 sets of tires to work with on the selling price.

35'' mickey thompson atzs with probably 50% tread

33'' bfg mud terrain km1s with 75-80% tread - light weather checking

and a mix matched set of 31s on fake beadlocks. all are 75-80% tread - i used them as rollers to get it in and out of the garage.

I have a 2nd top for it in good shape - i was going to sand it smooth and paint it to match the blazer - ill sell this seperately or put it with the selling price for $150

I also have a core support, 2 grilles, headlights, and trim to swap the front to a 89-91 style. again will sell this seperately or with the blazer for $100

Have a black brush guard / push bar that will bolt onto it - $75 on the selling price or sell seperately

I hate to get rid of this, but I could use the cash in other areas.

$4300 obo i am negotiable on the price all depends on what tires i throw in with it and what spare parts do / dont go with it.

Pictures will be posted tomorrow (4/2/12)
jordanpetruska is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07112 seconds with 20 queries