Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 1% prez........"the jiggler"
View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2012, 08:07 PM   #833
liv2mx
i like jungle gym's.

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Bangler View Post
If you built that with 1.20 or 1.88 wall DOM it would be heavier than Corey's tow rig....but the difference between .120 and .188 wall dom does seem like more than .068 when you pick it up.

Either way, heavier material doesn't make up for inefficient design, it does look like a large open area between pillars, but I'm sure the camera plays tricks on that much tube. Seems to me any real world failure would be more of a "flattening" of all the tube work ahead of your seating position, I would be more worried about trail projections coming through the open area in a violent roll...looks like you could pass an engine block through the "window"...maybe it will look different with the seats in it.
thanks for caring....

to each there own. i could really give a fuk less if you like it or not.it's mine and i like it, i built it, with some help from some good friends..thanks for another worthless post from alpina... shouldn't you be looking at pictures of that cock you like so much.
liv2mx is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05716 seconds with 20 queries