Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Trayvon Martin
Thread: Trayvon Martin
View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2012, 03:56 PM   #141
kerryann
German cars are hot

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by silveradoboy View Post
http://sadhillnews.com/2012/03/25/th...nt-let-you-see

Just something I found. Not 100% on all the info but something to consider. I def know that the picture that the media keeps showing is not that of a 17 year old. And the twitter account.......well that is just badddddd
The picture in the media bias motivational picture is not him. The rest of it looks like a teenager being a dumb teenager. How many toothless redneck teenagers spell poorly and say stupid stuff? Just based on what I see on this site alone, it's a lot. He was walking around with skittles in his pocket, not a gun or a knife.
So the media made him look whiter,so he had some tattoos, so he may have had some gold teeth (I clearly don't see a grill in that picture but even if it it is so what), does it mean he was a thug and needed to die??? I tell Mike and my dogs I am going to kill them all the time, but do I really have an intent?
What would you do if someone was following you and you felt scared? I had a guy following me once who I thought was going to mug me and I started to panic. Luckily someone came around the corner, but what if that dude just wanted to say "you dropped something"? I was already in fight or flight mode.
My main issue with this whole thing is that you will only get to hear one side of the story.
kerryann is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05842 seconds with 20 queries