Thread: Trayvon Martin
View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2012, 10:43 AM   #130
mschaffer66

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEVYRCKS View Post
So do you think that he should just get a slap on the hand and say don't do it again now go to your room. I don't know the laws of which he could be charged with but it sounds like it could have been avoided if he had listen to the 911 operator and just back off. Has to be some kind of negligence on the shooter part.
OJ. That's really all that needs to be said about the outcome of something that can't, based on a jury ruling, be proved beyond a reasonable doubt.

I agree that what he did was probably not the best thing to do, maybe even wrong, but unless he hit Tray first or shot Tray without being in danger I don't think he actually did anything illegal.

The problem is what you are suggesting blurs the line between what you should and shouldn't do and what is legal or illegal.

Everyone has an opinion on what should happen based on what happened, but there are only 2 people that know what really happened and one of them is dead.

What I'd like to know is how in the hell are they going to find a jury that has no opinion or knowledge about this case at this point?
mschaffer66 is online now   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04350 seconds with 11 queries