View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2012, 07:45 PM   #2
Senior Member
smasheromalley's Avatar
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,037
iTrader: (15)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

k i tried again. They are called 'sponsons' apparently and are for adding stability to a canoe. Kind of expensive to buy a kit, mebbe Ill try foam factory on hall rd to see if they have any suitable foam stock.
smasheromalley is offline   Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03637 seconds with 11 queries