Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Trayvon Martin
Thread: Trayvon Martin
View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2012, 10:37 PM   #72
Christmas Cookie
rack tap re-rack click

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
I heard claims that the local PD made some mistakes in the collecting of evidence and other aspects of the investigation, but then again that came from the media also so how knows what the truth is, and anyways that was all after the fact. There's not much the local PD could have done differently to prevent this.

Mostly I agree with you one this one.
The media loves to spin things...here is a local example for you. Two years ago the was a local LEO accused of rape. The was let go from his job. The Oakland Press and other papers plastered his face in the front page several times. They painted a picture that he was a horrible person and was guilty as guilty could be. They took advantage of his situation to bash local law enforcement. Even as he went threw the court process the media hung him out to dry. And by the time it was all said and done, he was proven innocent on all accounts. His accuser had conspired this plan with someone who had made a similar claim three years before this latest one. She too was proven to be a lair and the accusations were dismissed, but not without tarnished a good mans name. How many stories do you think the papers or news ran after he was found innocent? NONE!!! I don't believe shit that comes from the news...they are not in it for the truth, only ratings
Christmas Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06018 seconds with 20 queries