Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Trayvon Martin
Thread: Trayvon Martin
View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2012, 09:08 PM   #69
High Center Hancho
rack tap re-rack click

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by toolmantim View Post
My opinion:
The moment that Zimmerman followed Trayvon he gave up his right to "stand your ground."

The local PD fawked up a bunch.

Trayvon may have been a punk, a hoodlum or whatever, may have even beat Zimmerman ass and reached for his gun during fight....but him being dead is all Zimmerman.
your opinion on the law doesn't matter...I have several opinions about laws, but they are just that..opinions and at the end of the day laws are there and how I feel about them doesn't change them.

How exactly did the local PD fukc up? They have done nothing wrong.

Regardless of how they got into the situation you cannot place blame on the victim of this case...and the victim has yet to be determined. You are making assumptions based on information you have gathered from the media, the same media who does not care about reporting facts, they like ratings. Why do you think when they show a picture of the dead boy it is picture from when he was 14 and when they show a picture of the shooter they show him in what appears to be a mug shot. All a cleaver and gentle way to persuade public opinion, which in your case its seems you have made up your mind. congrats this ones for you
High Center Hancho is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05415 seconds with 20 queries