Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 98 White ZJ Part-Out
View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2012, 08:34 AM   #7
1slo_camaro
LONG STORY SHORT, IM 23

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slo_camaro View Post
im parting out my zj. 190k on the clock. trans is blown. the jeep is in VA with me right now, and March 30th it will be in MD with me. so everything will have to be shipped. but i got one hell of a good price on another jeep with a blown motor so im going to put my motor into that one and scrap mine

The only things NOT for sale are:
Lift
Rims/Tires
Engine
HIDs
Rear Bumper

The seats and Rear disk brakes are gone already

i cannot send pics becuase the camera on my phone is broke. im hoping to get that fixed soon but if your seriously interested in something i can use the webcam on my laptop to take a pic the quality of it will be really crappy tho.

Dave @ 443-466-6630
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep ZJ View Post
Clean hood? How much? 4.0? If I remember right lol
its got a little rust spot on the front passenger side about 6-8 inches in from the side maybe an inch tall and 2 inch wide

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepxj_boy_21 View Post
How much for the whole thing?
ummmmm 1000???

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleXJ View Post
interested in said hid's and head light housings
Are you kidding me? is it that hard to fucking read? i know you saw it cause you mentioned the HIDs, and the ONLY time they were mentioned is RIGHT UNDER "THE ONLY THINGS NOT FOR SALE ARE:" please read next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGuy94 View Post
Worth a shot but i am looking for sway bar disco and front and rear track bar for 4.5 lift can you help ???
no i cant. no discos and no track bar for any lift
1slo_camaro is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07901 seconds with 20 queries