Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 1% prez........"the jiggler"
View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2012, 08:05 PM   #752
liv2mx
i like jungle gym's.

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterhino View Post
Are you sure you need that much fuel between breakages?

(love the lines)
i hope it dont break much jim.going completely through the front before it comes out.everything is built strong and i braced the crap out of everything i can find.. 1"1/4 heims all the way through with 1" bolts.(the front heims are the good chromoly one's not ruff stuff)billet knuckles, all chromo shafts, 13.50 u joints,big ring and pinion,my case has 32 spline outputs.building my rear drive shaft out of 2" 1/2 inch wall dom.front shaft will be 1"3/4 1.88 dom. if the tranny and t case go then i will change it.will have new inner air locks in with some trick jiggler marked aluminum rock rings to keep 50 cents wheels alive.running fulley braced front and rear axles with air bumps front and rear. so i hope it all works.i am sure i will find the weak spots but this is built 100 times better then my jeep could ever be.
it will have a 14 bolt front axle in next year and maybe a steer 14 rear also.(this will be so i can keep up with cory a little)

Last edited by liv2mx; March 13th, 2012 at 08:11 PM.
liv2mx is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06933 seconds with 20 queries