Looking at it tonight, I don't think I could make a high steer arm work.
I tacked the driver's lower bracket into place. I'll double check my measurements again tomorrow before going any further. I also cut the material for lower links. My little band saw only took 30 minutes per cut on 2"x0.25" DOM.
I also double checked link separation and angles. We ended up with 7" of separation on the frame side and a little over 8" on the axle. At full bump the lowers are angled up 7* and the upper is 9*. All links are 36". Right now the drag link and track bar are mocked up to be 33" long, and both will be angled up about 7* as well.