We started off the night with the thought of starting on the exhaust, and ended up doing some link work and steering instead.
We pulled the tub off again, and made a small adjustment to where the upper link would mount. We sank a sleeve for the upper mount in the frame and pushed the joint closer to the frame, and moved the link mount about 3/4" closer to the center of the axle. This gave a bit more clearance to the header flange while centering up the link under the engine mount arch.
We were moving exhaust tube around trying to figure out how we will fit the 2.5" off the manifolds into a 3" Y-pipe and snake it by the starter and link. We we also trying to make sure we cleared the driveshaft on the other side, so we chopped down my old driveshaft to fit.
Around this time AlumCJ and Hosejockey stopped by and brought us our power steering brackets. We ended up changing focus and got the steering box mounted. With this setup we have stretched the front forward about 4-4.5". We had to notch the front bumper to slip the steering box forward to make room for the steering linkage.
Next up is mocking up the drag link and building the panhard.