Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Obama Supporters?
View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2012, 11:43 PM   #156
Stan
I got a gold chain

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dietcoke313 View Post
I would really like to know. How did government get bigger under Obama. Please do tell me.

This is one of the main talking points for the anti Obama so anyone please tell me.
Several ways.

Regulation- This administration has added a pile of new regulations on private business.

Financing- Billions spent (wasted) on green energy and bailouts, nothing but added burden on taxpayers.

Hiring- Paying more people to handle the new regulations and departments for failed policies.

And we haven't even begun to scratch the surface of Obamacare.

There are more things I would like to contribute to this thread but I'm too tired tonight.
Reading a few things the Obama supporters have said on this topic is just sad. You really have no idea who this man truly is or what he is trying to do to this country.
You could write a short novel on the justice department alone. Before even getting in to the economic policy.

On the original question, we are ALL worse off, even if you are making more money now. Rich, poor, doesn't matter. The dollar is getting you much less now and will only get worse.

As for unemployment numbers, if we would just go back to the method used when obama took office we are at 11%. But if the government doesn't like the results, just change the rules to suit your needs.

Last edited by Stan; March 7th, 2012 at 11:49 PM.
Stan is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.08526 seconds with 20 queries