Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Obama Supporters?
View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2012, 10:29 PM   #153
toast
i break stuff

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
I was impressed that you contributed to a thread in an intelligent manner. Almost all of your posts are negative in context and you do a lot of name calling. Why you decided to target me for a medical condition I did not ask for not do I enjoy having, I don't know. I guy on this site gets cancer and everybody rallies around to support him (nothing wrong with that), but I come out with my condition and a few select individuals feel the need to take personal stabs at me about it. I refuse to feel ashamed of my condition and don't feel the need to hide it. I was offered full disability because of it but I turned it down. At least give a guy credit for trying to pull his own weight in society even when he was handed a golden ticket to fukc off the rest of his life.

Now if you wanna play nice, I'm cool with that, if not, I can dish out the insults just as well as anybody else around here.

Your move.
I am sorry that there was a comment that was off-color directed towards you. And from what you wrote, I applaud your character displayed in your choice not to take what ever the assistance was that was offered to you. But maybe, the better platform to discuss this would be a p.m. to the one that offended you, instead of a thread that has proven so far to be a bit of miracle for this forum. An apology can be lost in the rhetoric that can be generously dished out on here.
toast is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07336 seconds with 20 queries