Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Obama Supporters?
View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2012, 09:51 PM   #152
Nuggets
I fix stuff!

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
I had to borrow one if your brain cells for it too, because as you out it you're incredibly smarter than I am. You also own more stuff, and you have tools, the stuff and tools put you so much further ahead in life than myself that im not even sure how to post anymore.
I was impressed that you contributed to a thread in an intelligent manner. Almost all of your posts are negative in context and you do a lot of name calling. Why you decided to target me for a medical condition I did not ask for not do I enjoy having, I don't know. I guy on this site gets cancer and everybody rallies around to support him (nothing wrong with that), but I come out with my condition and a few select individuals feel the need to take personal stabs at me about it. I refuse to feel ashamed of my condition and don't feel the need to hide it. I was offered full disability because of it but I turned it down. At least give a guy credit for trying to pull his own weight in society even when he was handed a golden ticket to fukc off the rest of his life.

Now if you wanna play nice, I'm cool with that, if not, I can dish out the insults just as well as anybody else around here.

Your move.
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05982 seconds with 20 queries