Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Obama Supporters?
View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2012, 06:36 PM   #145
aber61

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by srlbotanical View Post
Sorry, that was not my intent. The bold parts in your quote were the points I pulled out to understand.

My point is that it seems you want a lot of things from heath care. AND, those "wants" don't seem to match the arguments you provide against your perception of Obamas plan.
Ok No problem.
Not nesassarily my wants but wants for the people that do not have or can't afford coverage. I pay for my own coverage and the rates have more than doubled in the past 10 years. I have excellent coverage and glad I do.
What Obama wants is to force his idea of the ulimate healthcare for everybody at the cost to taxpayers.
If the people of this country had a work ethic and the manufacturing to keep people working I think you would see more bodies wanting to work as opposed to a handout.
The more bodies working could mean more people paying for and having healthcare coverage.
There will always be people that cannot work for health reasons and need to be cared for in one way or another but I'm sure there are alot of people out there that feel they are entitled to something for nothing.
aber61 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05300 seconds with 20 queries