Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Obama Supporters?
View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2012, 05:21 PM   #143
toast
i break stuff

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dietcoke313 View Post
I don't see how you made this jump from big gov to wealth re-distribution.
Again, to submit my impression on what I have briefly read and heard about "Big Government" is the following: One of the defining characteristics of big government is developing programs for the public. Where this goes from all great and grand, to hell in a hand basket is that the government has not the money to implement said programs unless they tax the incomes of people that do not necessarily need said programs. Thus specifically a re-distribution of wealth.

Now I don't pretend that I know all things governmental for one minute, and have made the disclaimer numerous times, that the info I write is a representation of what I have read and heard with momentary lapses into my opinions.

So I make the request again, please ....Anyone that has a grasp on the differences of this subject and/or the many others that have been touched upon in this thread.....please come forward with facts that are irrefutable so the masses can be officially informed and therefor educated.
toast is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.08253 seconds with 20 queries