Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Obama Supporters?
View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2012, 10:40 AM   #28
mschaffer66

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreaseMonkey View Post
Same here.

I don't understand why people have to justify which president to vote for by what they did for them. I just don't want them (government) in the way of accomplishing what I want in life. That's it.
That's why I asked this question. I don't understand why someone would vote for him at this point. I just don't get it. He really hasn't done anything positive for the country, but I was trying to see if any of his supporters felt he has. If that isn't what they are voting on I was also trying to see if they feel that he has somehow bettered their lives personally.

From what I can get at based on the two supporters, wsu and sova, is that they are just the opposite of how I feel. I vote more so against the Democrats more than I do for the Republicans. If that makes sense. I honestly don't like either one, but if I have to choose I feel the Republicans support more of my ideals than the Democrats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
To put it simply, I don't trust the man, I don't like the man, I don't want to see the man, and I don't want to hear the man, so I have zero intent on voting for him. He makes my skin crawl. I don't believe in his character, morals, values, attitude, etc.
Is there really any one on the other side that you can't say the same about, that actually has a legitimate chance of getting the nomination?

I feel like I'm stuck back in 2008 again with both candidates sucking ass and its going to be the vote of "Who is the lesser douche".
mschaffer66 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06540 seconds with 20 queries