Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Find me an enclosed gooseneck trailer - $100 finders fee
View Single Post
Old February 27th, 2012, 08:29 AM   #18
Visiting Admin
hosejockey4506's Avatar
Join Date: 11-04-05
Location: fenton
Posts: 9,026
iTrader: (45)
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)

Originally Posted by 84Scrambler View Post
Check your length laws for the states you will be crossing. You may be illegal in some states with that long of a trailer behind your truck. The total length law varies from 55' to 70' depending on the state.
dont you just have to be legal in the state your licensed.

example. if i drive my truck from michigan to california then if i had to be legal there i would have to get a smog test???????????
hosejockey4506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.10819 seconds with 22 queries