Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

F150 excab 4x4 (SOLD)

3K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  spr_chicken 
#1 · (Edited)
1991 f150 ext cab 4x4. It has less than 5000 miles on a rebuilt 351w. It has a new power steering pump, new rear ujoints, new front calipers and brake lines. It needs the rubber grommets on the 4 wheel shifter linkage. It needs a temp sending unit. The gauge does not work. It also needs a a oil pressure sending unit. The gauge works when it wants to. The back 2 wheels are different. But I do have the rims that mach the front to go with the truck. It also has a crack along the bottom of the windshield. It is not in the drivers line of sight..
$1000 or trade??? (trades need to be worth $1500 or you will need to add cash)

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
pm's returned

---trades---

600cc or motorcycle perfer a rocket or maybe a newer cruiser, toyota 4x4, S10 Blazer or Jimmy, S10 pick up or sonoma, Ranger, Bronco II, geo tracker, project wheeler. You never know what might spark my interest.

Maybe partial trade with cash for something that goes bang (no shot guns though)...

#5 ·
Man if you had wanted to sell this a few months ago, I would've thought twice about buying my Sierra lol.

#9 · (Edited)
I took it for spin today and it seemed to be a little cold blooded. It stalled a couple of times. It started right back up. It seemed to be fine when it warmed up. I don't know if it was because it has not been driven in awhile or something to do with the temp sending unit being bad or it could also be that the truck has not been timed with a timing light yet. I baught the truck after the motor was rebuilt. It only had 20 miles on the rebuild when I baught it. The previous 2 owners are friends of mine. The first of the 2 owners had the truck for 5 or 6 years. He drove it until the motor lost oil pressure. It sat for almost a year. Then my other friend baught it and rebuilt the motor. He installed it drove it 20 miles home and it sat for a few months until I baught it. I drove it until the tcase started leaking bad. I replaced the tcase with a used one. I have not had the truck plated since then. It has a few miles on it since the tcase was put it just to test it. I have locked it in 4 hi and 4 lo and they seemed to work good. Exhaust is a little loud. It has a cobbled 3'' single system.

That being said. I just wanted to a few questions I have had about it

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.