Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - suspension guys please help wont flex
View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2012, 05:21 PM   #1
CHEROKEEMUDMAN01

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default suspension guys please help wont flex

i am in the process of installing a rustys 8.5 lift. they havent be able to give me any help on phone and im out of ideas.so far i have put in my lca brackets and made crossemeber for the long arm setup. both of the lower arms are at same angle and upper arms are at same angle. i have cut the uca mounts off the long are since my truss made the angles of upper arms wrong (hiem was almost maxed out) and set the so that the heim joint is now straight. i tried to flex the truck wiithout coils in it on jackstands. i can lift the passenger side up to 11 deq angle and then driverside starts coming up. i can lift driverside up to a 7 deg angle and passenger side starts lifting. it seems really tight and bound up but there is no pressure on the bolts or any force of any kind i had to use to assembly it. if i remove the uca's the axle will flex as much as i can jack it up with no prob but as soon as the uca are in its stiff. i thought this radious setup would flex like crazy but its all bound up and im at a loss. here are some pics if anyonr can help with ideas i would really appricate it.

CHEROKEEMUDMAN01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05755 seconds with 20 queries