Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Illegal Immigrants
View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2012, 07:52 PM   #6
brewmenn
Grumpy old man.

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aber61 View Post
WRONG. He is attempting to keep 225,000 here to enable then to vote for him. Why is it you think it is fair that ILLEGAL Immigrants be treated as if they have any right to our legal system and protections under the law?
Lets say illegals break into your house, rob you and beat the crap out of you. Would you still give them protection from the law?
There are people in this country that have been murdered and raped by illegals, and you want to give them rights?
You know your posts are begining to resemble the likes of a troll.
You can't deport them when you leave the back door wide open.
If we're allowing illegal immigrants to vote then I agree that there is a problem.

If I was the victim of a violent crime I would hope that anyone accused of that crime would get a fair trial to try an ensure that the accused was actually guilty and to make sure the guilty party gets punished. While I agree that someone here illegally should not have some of the same rights as a citizen they do not have zero rights. Everyone is entitled to basic human rights and that includes the presumption of innocence until proven guilty. It would be a very dangerous precedence set if all one had to do was point to the nearest suspected illegal immigrant and say they did it and have them dragged off for whatever punishment you saw fit without a fair trial.
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06247 seconds with 20 queries