Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - F150 excab 4x4 (SOLD)
View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2012, 11:48 AM   #9
spr_chicken

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to spr_chicken Send a message via Yahoo to spr_chicken

I took it for spin today and it seemed to be a little cold blooded. It stalled a couple of times. It started right back up. It seemed to be fine when it warmed up. I don't know if it was because it has not been driven in awhile or something to do with the temp sending unit being bad or it could also be that the truck has not been timed with a timing light yet. I baught the truck after the motor was rebuilt. It only had 20 miles on the rebuild when I baught it. The previous 2 owners are friends of mine. The first of the 2 owners had the truck for 5 or 6 years. He drove it until the motor lost oil pressure. It sat for almost a year. Then my other friend baught it and rebuilt the motor. He installed it drove it 20 miles home and it sat for a few months until I baught it. I drove it until the tcase started leaking bad. I replaced the tcase with a used one. I have not had the truck plated since then. It has a few miles on it since the tcase was put it just to test it. I have locked it in 4 hi and 4 lo and they seemed to work good. Exhaust is a little loud. It has a cobbled 3'' single system.

That being said. I just wanted to a few questions I have had about it

Last edited by spr_chicken; February 19th, 2012 at 08:26 PM.

Page generated in 0.06315 seconds with 20 queries