Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Contest for game 7 tickets
View Single Post
Old October 27th, 2006, 12:29 PM   #8
RockyMtnMike

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Well everyone the eating contest is over and I am glad. It was extremley hard. I never thought eating burrito's would be so bad. It started with 6 guys and we had 5 min to eat as many burrito's from Rio Wraps as we could. First place won 2 tickets to game 7 and 2nd place won a Pudge Fat Head (life size 3D wall mount picture, cost $100) There was a tie for 1st place so they decided to split the tickets and go together and I was the winner of the Fat Head. I was about 4 or 5 bites behind the other two guys. I ended up eating almost 2 burrito's and they both ate 2 and a couple of bites of their 3rd. I know this doesn't sound all that impressive but these burrito's were stuffed with way too many beans and way too much rice. The girl that brought them said they made them with about 3 times as much rice and beans as normal. This took place on air at 11:15am and it's now 1:30 and I don't feel all that well.
RockyMtnMike is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.61460 seconds with 20 queries