Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Daily Driver B2 project
View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2012, 01:21 PM   #231
deathbypsi
Brian R.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deathbypsi

Well obviously I ended up doin a halfass repair job on the truck so I could make the Snofari run and it turned out great and Im glad I did! Some new sheet metal and some fresh Krylon and it looks as good as new {as long as you dont look under the hood at the mangled sheet metal}

I beat the hell out of it all weekend,broke 2 shocks,bent the steering stablizer,punched in the door some more,broke something in the rear suspension and still drove it to work on monday and tuesday{400 miles} How can I not love this turd?

Yes the front is the factory D35 and only things I have done is the old Duff lift and dual shock crap,XJ coils,x760 spicer u-joints,open 3.73,clearanced the shafts,shock extentions,Warn lockouts and thats it. The junk just plain works. The ass beating this truck has gotten in a couple comps over the past year and numerous trips to BUndy and R&V its amazing it even still rolls down the road. Sad to think its at the end of its life right now but dam it was the best 300.00 I ever spent Still workin on a deal to pick of a 83 Ranger 2wd longbed to start building the truggy out of. In the mean time I picked up my other baby from the paint shop on Tuesday so looks like the 4wd stuff is goin on hold until I get this finished....

88 longbed,2.3turbo,t5,Ex 8.8,blah blah blah....
deathbypsi is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06699 seconds with 20 queries