Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - To those that attended Snofari...
View Single Post
Old January 30th, 2012, 08:08 PM   #8
GMKLR50
Broke wheeler

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterhino View Post
Thanks to all who came out and supported SoFo.

Did you have fun?
Do you want to see more events like this?
Do you want to keep using these state trails?

Then, become a full time member of Great Lakes Four Wheel Drive Association. (GLFWDA)

Next, you all saw what a small group of 6 or so members were able to accomplish with the help of some other volunteers. If you want to see it continue, consider joining SoFo. If you're not into a club scene, consider volunteering some of your time. Organizers, trail leaders, sweeps, etc are always needed. There were 100 vehicles this year divided by 9 trail leaders. Smaller groups make for faster travel and more ground covered.

Finally, THANK YOU TO ALL OF THE SPONSORS, SOFO AND THE QUALITY INN! You guys rock.

See you next year,
Jim

I had a blast even though you got a little lost :)
I do want to see more like this and am willing to help with those too.
I am planing on using the trails, I will be a GLFWDA member very soon, I want to be a life member from the go but I think inner air locks need to come first so I can use the trails :) I wanted to make the meeting to get a better idea of how they work but mikes morning run lasted till 6pm and we missed it.

Last edited by GMKLR50; January 31st, 2012 at 04:04 PM.
GMKLR50 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06030 seconds with 20 queries