Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - **Official** 2012 SnoFari Pic Thread
View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2012, 08:20 PM   #56
CheapThrillB2
FAWK YEAH!!

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightKrawler View Post
Here's the video of the Competition between WhiteRhino/Tabs group and RenegadeII/Danimal's group. Those that were there will give a better description of how it went, but basically it crazy.

Sno 2012 comp - YouTube
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbypsi View Post
Team Ford FTMFW!!!!

2 bent front shocks,smashed and bent stablizer and mystery clunk in rear axle now.....glad I didnt let my co-pilot talk me out of doing it!

The thing that sicks out best in my mind before it started was John telling me " I dont like to lose"

And I though Jim said that was a 20min drive to the top?? lol

That was flat out awesome, What a blast, and for the record my junk never touched his junk it was damn close when we got to the hill .

To explain, Jims group was matched up with Renegades group by way of sign up number. Then we all lined up with the smaller tire rig in front and were strapped together two by two. We had to race across the stump field then up the hill and first ones to the top won. We had the option of stopping and unhooking before the hill or staying strapped together. That was a total blast.
CheapThrillB2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06150 seconds with 20 queries