Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - What has the republican party done for you?
View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2012, 09:26 PM   #10
Trail Junkie
iamfawkinwithyou

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by camccardell View Post
I can agree with that in an ideal situation, but that is not the case. I have been watching people all around me lose their jobs, and we that still have them have taken concessions, as well as an increased workload. At the same time the company has made record profits, but do you think that they are putting on more jobs or giving us a pay raise?

I mean they are paying out to the shareholders, and the ceo's are all getting their muti million dollar bonuses.

I mean if a guy did twice the work that he used to do for you for the same pay, would you expect him to go back to the way he used to work and still pay him the same?

As far as can't be any worse than what we have, I've been saying that for the last 18 years, LOL

Not attacking you or anything, I am just saying it from what I see from where I sit is all.
I guess its time for a better job lol. I have received some decent raises/bonuses since my company started doing better
Trail Junkie is online now   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07416 seconds with 20 queries