Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - How to speak Democrat
View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2012, 12:30 PM   #21
Medic8
You call, we haul.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I like Thad McCotter. I've met with him, spoke with him, and had lunch with him before. He's intelligent, and he's outspoken. I actually talked to him about doing this video and this presentation. My opinion to him was that it was a waste of his (and the taxpayers) time to do a presentation like that. If he's going to offer up insults to the other party, the least he can do is offer solutions to the problems they bring. His statement was that sometimes you need to shake things up a little bit and step on a few toes to get your point across.

I can see why you like this video, because it has a bit of dry political humor. It provides entertainment. However, we're not paying politicians to be entertaining, we're paying them to solve the issues of this country. I'm sad that I'm not in Thad's voting district any more, but at the same time, I wish he would have found better uses for his time addressing congress.

If you want to see an example of a GOOD video by Mr McCotter, watch this one.
Medic8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05764 seconds with 21 queries