View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2012, 09:26 AM   #4
Coyote Red

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle-eye View Post
Click on faq's at the top of this forum. There is an article about all ttb front axles that I think may be of some help to. You in your endeavors.
Thanks, I have read through the FAQs numerous times and have not quite found what I am looking for. It is a fantastic write up about the ranger/bronco II ttb and I am sure I will be applying some of the concepts to my full size build.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORD FLARESIDE View Post
Actual numbers for the full size ttb were almost impossible for me to find a couple years ago, there are more available for the ttb out of the rangers.

I have been working on a set up for a couple years,......thought I had it right, but under load the pivot point moved more then I expected. (I'm not ready to post any numbers until I get it right) I think a heim may work to replace this but I have not personally tested it yet.
The numbers are very hard to find indeed, I have been searching for about two months. In that time I have found some good reads but nothing to the extent I was looking for. If you don't mind me asking what is your set up like? What have you tried and found works and doesn't work? Now, when you said that you found a pivot point to be moving under load what point were you talking about?

Last edited by Coyote Red; January 23rd, 2012 at 10:59 AM. Reason: Spelling Mistake
Coyote Red is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04436 seconds with 11 queries